Ingersoll Rand Air Compressors and Equipment
For fleet and field service applications, you can count on the many gas-powered air compressor products from Ingersoll Rand.
Stripes and More is proud to offer Ingersoll Rand repair and service, and will even mount your new air compressor to your truck bed.
Stripes and More carries the popular Ingersoll Rand brand of gas-powered air compressors, while also providing complete service for parts, repair, and special orders.
This is just one of the many Ingersoll Rand products you can find at Stripes and More. Come by our store or give us a call for our full inventory!
Ideal for remote pneumatic applications, emergency production line needs, and other situations where electrical power is scarce, count on Ingersoll Rand air compressors to deliver the air you need, whenever and wherever you need it.
With the ability for truck-bed mounting, these compressors offer electronic ignition, idle engine control, and many other irresistible features.
- Durable cast iron for 100% solid duty application and reliability.
- Precision engineered components for over 15,000 hours of trouble-free use.
- Includes alternator, pressure switch, regulator, and gauge.
- Advanced safety features including low oil-level shutdown for gas engines.
- Includes two quick disconnects to power multiple tools.
- Built-in pressure gauge.
- Manual drain system.
- Maximum maneuverability and portability.
- Gas powered.
- 30 gallon horizontal tank.
- Ask us about mounting this compressor to your truck bed!
- Still have questions? Have a look at the owner manual.
|CFM at 175 PSI||24|
|CFM at 90 PSI||24.3|
|Air Tank Size (gal.)||30|
|Portable or Stationary||Stationary|
|Pump||Cast iron, splash-lubricated, 2-cylinder|
|Air Outlet Size (in.)||3/4|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||1 1/2|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||44 x 22 x 46|